imagine if all trees were wifi hotspots. now that is a future i want to be in
*has emotional breakdown choosing what to eat at a restaurant*
My science teacher used to teach all of his classes morse code until last year because last year he caught two kids cheating on the test and having a conversation across the room in morse code by blinking their eyelids. So he doesn’t teach morse code anymore and those kids have to wear sunglasses when they take tests
If I make you breakfast in bed, a simple “Thank You” will suffice. None of this “How did you get in my house” business. So rude
it actually pisses me off so much that there’s the whole WORLD out there, yet i’m just going to school every day and learning things that i am - for the most part - completely apathetic towards and i have so little motivation, yet I could be off finding wonderful things in foreign cities or climbing mountains or helping people or just wandering, and I feel like I’d learn so much more doing that instead, really.
- Failing a test you studied really hard for
- Getting replaced in a friendship
- Getting ignored
- Having something that you’re looking forward to, get cancelled
- Having to fight back tears in front of people
- Finding out that the person you like, likes someone else
- Showing your parents something you’re proud of only to get a disinterested reply
That last one always breaks my heart.